Thursday, January 9, 2014

Look Who I spotted from Working Her Way up to Making the Big Time!!

Oh guys and gals look to I spotted in the Spotlight!!!  My good friend Marion Fiedler a rising star, self composer, musician, singer.  She does it all and is rising to the top.  VOTE for Marion Fiedler to reach her hit song "Give It All" wow such an angelic voice.  This woman rocks! and is loved by many.  I have several of her CD's and she is offering a CD of her song to everyone who votes for her and shows support because that is the type of woman she is.  My good friend and favorite Pop Jazz composer, singer and songwriter Marion Fiedler.

Lets show her some LUV xooxox guys and gals!  xoxo so sure and optimistic




YAY Ann!!!! Did 2014 start well for you? I have some reaaaally cool news!!!
my new song is in the Top Ten of a cool radio station!!!!
http://www.popjazzradio.com/playlist/pop-jazz-charts-2/
make sure to vote for my song if you like it ("Vote" next to the picture)
YAY!
sending you a big hug!
marion





pop jazz radio: Pop Jazz Charts
www.popjazzradio.com


1 comment:

  1. Louise, I didn't see Marion's song on the link above. I did Google it, and I am listening to it right now. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete